TeachWell Compliance Process
We take our compliance responsibilities very seriously and with this in mind we ensure all members of staff on our supply register have been vetted and trained to work with children and young persons, as defined by the Home Office and ‘The Recruiters and Employers Confederation’ of which TeachWell is a corporate member.
We give your school complete peace of mind. Every time you book with us you know we have completed the following safeguards:
- Telephone pre-screening interview to access suitability to join our team.
- Face to face interview with one of our trained Safer Recruitment in Education consultants.
- Thorough check of employment history since leaving education with any gaps investigated.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate checked annually.
- Barred List check, checked bi-annually.
- NCTL (National College for Teaching and Leadership) check, checked bi-annually.
- Overseas Police Clearance obtained if candidate has lived/worked overseas for 6 months or more within the last 5 years.
- Overseas Trained Teachers require a UK NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre) statement of comparability for their qualifications.
- Proof of address, identity, change of name, national insurance, qualifications, right to work in the UK verified.
- A minimum of two satisfactory professional references covering a minimum of two years. Including reference from last employer.
- Our Code of Conduct explained, together with our company expectations and Part 1 of Keeping Children Safe in Education (2020).
All our checks and safeguards are available to view upon request.
Ready to find out more about TeachWell?
Contact TeachWell today and start your new career path tomorrow!