A popular school in Lowestoft are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated early years HLTA. The purpose of the role is to support the teacher with the day to day running of the class. The role will run from June for the remainder of the summer term.
– Support the class teacher to create an environment which is a happy and caring place where pupils feel secure and safe
– Planning, preparation and assessments.
– Be available to cover classes at such times as necessary.
– Recording and reporting on pupil’s achievement, progress and development.
Our client school are looking for a HLTA with the following skills/experience
– Experience covering the class and working to a lesson plans.
– Hold a relevant HLTA qualification.
– Good communication skills with adults and children.
-An ability to work on their own initiative.
What TeachWell can offer you
– Focused and friendly support to enhance your experience.
– Interview Preparation
– Referral Scheme
– Highly competitive rate of pay.
– Excellent local knowledge
– Dedicated consultant
If you are a HLTA looking for work, get in touch today.